Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Art Without Borders


I will be participating in the Art Without Borders show on February 23rd at Art Whino in National Harbor MD.   Here are some progress shots of my piece for the show...
 The format for the show required each artist to customize a vinyl Munny toy fro Kidrobot.  First time for me.

Added some sculptural elements with polymer clay...

Disassembled, primed and first layer is painted with acrylics


 Adding some details in the face, body and antlers with more acrylics...
 ...power tools...

made this little arrow out of the polymer clay as well, then primed and painted with acrylics...



...and my final piece.  "Wrong Place, Wrong Time"
Here is more info on the show...http://artwhino.com/exhibitions-1/artwithoutborders

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to this. I recently moved to Virginia, basically across the Potomac from National Harbor!